Functional Safety Engineer
Company: Gotion Inc.
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Gotion Inc. is looking for a Functional Safety Engineer to join
our exciting and rapidly growing team! The Functional Safety
Engineer is to implement the safety culture in our organization and
will actively guide the engineering teams to ensure that relevant
functional safety standards are achieved and maintained within the
product development process.
- Develop and maintain the Safety Culture in the
- Develop safety architectures and safety plans to meet
- Development of ISO26262 compliance in the product.
- process; coordinate the creation of functional safety
documentation according ISO 26262
- Conduct functional safety reviews with project teams throughout
product development cycles
- Perform safety management per relevant standards during all
project phases, from inception to production.
- MS / BS degree in a relevant technical field (EE, ME, CS)
- 2+ years industry experience in product development, automotive
safety related products
- 1+ years experience with ISO 26262 and product development life
- Well known in MS Office tool. Additional engineering tools
knowledge such as Polarion, DOORs, IQRM, Medini, etc would be
Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D
centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next
generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies
(lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate
electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development.
Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company
that provides solutions for vehicles including the world's first
mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion offer's outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an
exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly
valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our
Keywords: Gotion Inc., Fremont , Functional Safety Engineer, Engineering , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!