Senior MTS Process Engineer
Company: Mattson Technology
Posted on: June 14, 2022
About MattsonMattson Technology is a global company with nearly
30 years of experience delivering leading-edge technology and
products in the Dry Strip, Plasma and Thermal markets to our
customers.While we consider Silicon Valley our roots, we have
evolved into a worldwide organization that includes manufacturing,
research and development, customer support, finance and sales
operations throughout Asia, Europe and North America.
Our success is a result, in large part to the highly qualified and
dedicated employees at Mattson Technology. Our employees represent
a diverse group of individuals, committed to working as ateam to
deliver on our commitments. We value the ingenuity, flexibility,
passion, knowledge and "can do" attitude that our employees
We encourage you to consider a career at Mattson Technology.
Mattson Technology recognizes that to recruit and retain a team of
highly qualified employees, we must invest in our employees and
therefore, we offer a comprehensive employee benefits package.
About the RoleThis opening is for a Sr. MTS, Process Engineer
position in the Plasma Product Group based in Fremont, California.
This role will be responsible for process development and in
support of company's selective etch, surface treatment and advance
strip product line. Candidates performance will be subject to peer
- Develop and implement new selective etch processes to memory
and logic customers.
- Work with other teams within BU and suppliers to continuously
improve tool's process capability, performance and
- May lead functional team or project from concept/feasibility
phase to product release to full scale manufacturing.
- Compile and analyze test data to determine appropriate limits
and variables for process specifications.
- Act as a point of contact for process development, hardware and
software related request from customer and work with
cross-functional teams to plan, analyze, collect data, implement
solutions and recommend best practices to improve products,
processes or services.
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated
analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative
- Drive implementation of new solutions for customers.
- Compile, review and update SOP to customer.
- Work as a resource for colleagues with less
- Ph.D in Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Chemistry
with 5+ years of dry etch hardware and process R&D and
implementation experiences, or MS with 7+ years relevant
experiences or BS with 10+ years with relevant experiences.
- Detailed knowledge of state of art plasma etch processing,
related hardware and hands on troubleshooting skills of dry etch
- Ability to deal with complicated internal or customer problems
under deadline pressure in a highly dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and be able to take initiative.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of process technology, integration, and
- Ability and willing to travel internationally to support
Equal Opportunity EmployerMattson Technology, Inc. is proud to be
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applications will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Mattson Technology, Fremont , Senior MTS Process Engineer, Engineering , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!