Company: Yield Engineering Systems
Posted on: January 11, 2022
YES (Yield Engineering Systems, Inc.) is a leading manufacturer
of reliable, high-tech, cost-effective capital equipment that
transforms materials and surfaces at the nanoscale. From startups
to the Fortune 50, our customers rely on YES to help them unleash
products that change lives - from cellphones and IoT devices, to AI
and virtual reality, to diagnostic tests for COVID.
As a preferred provider of wet and dry process technology, we look
forward to talking with smart, energetic, team-oriented people who
can grow with us. We provide competitive salary and benefits,
including employee stock ownership, and some of the best co-workers
you'll find anywhere. If this appeals to you, please read on!
JOB TITLE Mechanical Engineer
SUMMARY Design, build, and test prototype systems
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specifies, designs, analyzes, simulates, prototypes, builds, tests,
and documents electro-mechanical systems.
Performs complex electro-mechanical technical functions and
activities such as test, fabrication, modification, troubleshooting
and assembly of electronics and electro-mechanical systems,
prototype models, specialized test equipment, tools and test
Performs simulation testing and component level testing based on
schematic, software configuration, and test procedures.
Observes all safety standards. Maintains a secure, safe, clean, and
healthy work environment. Follows operating instructions, uses
protective equipment when required, and uses equipment and
materials properly. Actively strives to prevent accidents and
Prioritizes and manages multiple projects within design
specifications and budget restrictions.
Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Problem solving
- Exercises judgment based on experience, practices, and precedents
to identify and solve problems that arise with little or no
- Interpersonal skills
- Exchanges ideas and information effectively; uses tact and
diplomacy when dealing with others.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) or equivalent in Mechanical
- 3+ years related experience or equivalent
- Proficient with SolidWorks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Experience in semiconductor equipment industry
- YES offers a stimulating and fun working environment, competitive
salaries, healthcare benefits & company stock option.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis.
- YES is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and
Come find out why YES is such a great place to work. Apply
Keywords: Yield Engineering Systems, Fremont , Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!