Company: Enphase Energy, Inc.
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Enphase Energy is the fastest growing inverter company in the
world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven
advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar
power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe - increasing the
energy harvest of solar panels by up to 25 percent. Our
microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems
function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself. - As
we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly
talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop,
and manufacture next generation solar technologies. Our work
environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
Job Description Reporting to the Principal Engineer-Reliability,
the successful candidate in this key role at Enphase will move the
organization toward efficient, scalable and predictable Reliability
methods while retaining true flexibility in a highly innovative
- Lead cross functional teams to perform BOM Scrub, DFMEA and DfR
(Design for Reliability) in early life cycle phase and recommend
- Utilize modeling, and accelerated testing techniques (including
cycles, phases) to identify and prevent field issues in early life
- Develop detailed understanding of product design and implement
reliability testing plans to qualify products within program
- Designing, procuring, building test platforms and Setting up
testing environment and equipment
- Facilitate the efficient collection of test data, interpret the
same, and provide understandable reports on the test outcomes.
- Analyzing field data and correlating test results to field
- Analyzing / troubleshooting failures on identified systems and
driving issues to closure with preventive measures
- Develop innovative methods to identify critical failure modes
and prevent/fix prior to new product launches.
- Apply expertise to optimize the complete solar system solution
to ensure life performance to the warranty.
- Work with 3 rd party CM's, and Quality department to ensure
ongoing compliance with reliability specifications utilizing an ORT
- Travel requirements may be up to 25% Skills and Qualifications:
- B.Eng, M.S. in scientific or engineering field
- 3+ years reliability-focused product development experience; 1+
years solar-industry experience
- Excellent written and presentation skills to write papers, make
presentation, and communicate to executives or committees.
- Strong understanding of materials, mechanical, and electrical
- Strong understanding of Design for Reliability processes and
- Experience with developing and executing product/process
qualification test plans and aging experiments including HALT,
- Strong understanding of statistics, probability, and Design of
- Proven ability to apply scientific problem-solving techniques
with strong attention to detail
- Experience with data analysis software; Relex, or Reliasoft
knowledge or experience
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal
- Preferred Experience: Python, C++/C# or other object-oriented
programming language, Test automation experience, black/white box
testing, hardware debugging/testing, hardware QA Locations:
- Enphase Headquarters is located in Fremont, California. Enphase
has offices in Petaluma, Austin, Christchurch NZ, and Bangalore IN.
Enphase utilizes a Contract Manufacturer; Flextronics in Shenzhen
China to assembly many of their products, and is currently bringing
on a second Flextronics assembly location in Guadalajara, MX. You
have been redirected to a Enphase Energy job page
Keywords: Enphase Energy, Inc., Fremont , Reliability Engineer, Engineering , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!