Build Release Engineer role
Company: i3 Patterns Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer servicing
- Experience on tools and technologies like Jenkins, GIT, stash,
Go, C#, Linux, Bash, Java, Groovy, Windows, confluence, TFS, MySQL,
sqlserver, service now, artifactory, splunk.
- Hands-on experience with open-source technologies such as
Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, etc.
- Expert or near-expert skills with Linux, networking, storage,
and virtualization Automation with tools like Terraform, Chef and
- Familiarity with systems management tools (Puppet, Chef,
- Proficiency in a high-level language like Java and/or Python,
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Track record of practical problem solving under pressure
- Excellent communication, and documentation skills.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or
- Proficient in Git and repository managementResponsibilities
- Setting up SDLC infrastructure for development, support and QA
- Setting up and supporting continuous integration and
- Place an emphasis on consistent system reliability and
performance for this large-scale environment
- Diagnose and troubleshoot complex distributed systems handling
large volumes of data and develop solutions that have a significant
impact at scale.
- Work and collaborate across teams such Application services,
Linux kernel and Capacity Planning, Hardware, Network, and
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack - hardware,
software, application and network.
- Authoring technical documentation for workflows/processes/best
practices.Contract length: 12 monthsJob Types: Full-time,
ContractPay: $45.00 - $50.00 per hourSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftAbility to commute/relocate:
- Fremont, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Preferred)Education:
Keywords: i3 Patterns Inc, Fremont , Build Release Engineer role, Engineering , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!