Senior Administrative Associate
Company: Stanford Medicine
Posted on: May 15, 2022
The people and programs comprising of Stanford's Radiology
department are world-renowned. Stanford Radiology continues to push
the boundaries of innovation in physics and engineering to develop
cutting-edge methods for enhanced anatomic and functional imaging.
Our diverse multidisciplinary teams of scientists, together with
industry collaborators, are creating new methods for the early
detection of cancer using molecular imaging, nanotechnology, and
systems biology. They also continue to develop improved and more
targeted methods for least-invasive, and compassionate cancer
The Department of Radiology at Stanford University is seeking an
Administrative Associate 3 to provide administrative or operational
support with limited supervision. May be responsible for leading
other administrative staff or subordinates.
- Act on behalf of the supervisor, department manager, or chair
in regards to establishing priorities and identifying and resolving
problems that are administrative in nature.
- Oversee and/or perform duties associated with scheduling,
organizing, and operating complex conferences, seminars, and
events, including arranging with vendors for services, overseeing
the production and distribution of materials, administering
logistics, and managing event within budget.
- Compose and draft documents and correspondence for
presentations, course handouts, grants, conferences, seminars, and
reports; perform substantial editing and fact checking. Create,
maintain, modify, and/or ensure accuracy of content in various unit
documents, displays, reports, brochures, social media, and/or
- Plan and schedule calendar(s) with limited consultation,
resolve calendaring conflicts, and arrange travel in compliance
with unit, university, and sponsor policies.
- Create complex reports and spreadsheets which may utilize
specialized software and systems.
- Oversee and/or process a variety of complex financial
transactions; produce, monitor, and reconcile budget statements;
research, identify, and resolve discrepancies. May assist with
capital or special equipment requests and/or vendor selection.
- Coordinate and monitor routine maintenance services completion.
Plan and coordinate office moves and/or minor renovation
* - Other duties may also be assigned.
- 4-year college degree including scientific or accounting
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
- High school diploma and four years of administrative
experience, or combination of education and relevant
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Advanced computer skills and demonstrated experience with
office software and email applications.
- Demonstrated success in following through and completing
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and assign work to
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of projects.
- Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment
in making decisions
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently sitting.
- Occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp
lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone,
sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that
weigh up to 10 pounds.
- Rarely twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University
will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a
disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential
functions of his or her job.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well
with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal
responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns;
uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable
University policies and procedures, including but not limited to
the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4103
- Employee Status: Regular
- Pay Grade: F
- Department URL:
- Requisition ID: 91850 As an organization that receives federal
funding, Stanford University has a COVID-19 vaccination requirement
that will apply to all university employees, including those
working remotely in the United States and applicable
subcontractors. To learn more about COVID policies and guidelines
for Stanford University Staff, please visit
Keywords: Stanford Medicine, Fremont , Senior Administrative Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!