Senior Director, Business Outreach
Company: Tailored Brands
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Tailored Brands, Inc.'s purpose is to help our customers love
how they look. We accomplish this by providing a personal,
convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience with compelling
products and world-class service. We help fulfill this mission by
providing our employees with an engaging and inclusive workplace
focused on teamwork, growth and respect. As Sr. Director of
Business Outreach, you are responsible for providing the strategy
and vision for the Business Outreach, Youth Outreach, and Special
Occasion divisions of Tailored Brands, resulting in revenue and
profit growth to retail sales, custom clothing sales, and special
occasion rental sales across multiple brands both in the United
States and Canada. You will be responsible for developing and
implementing Company-wide policies and practices for each of these
business divisions, as well as for training and developing a team
of Outreach Specialists to expand the business and organizational
outreach relationships. This role must develop strategy and vision
with both external and internal stakeholders (including but not
limited to Marketing, Merchandising, Legal, Supply Chain and the
greater Store Operations field organization). This individual must
be solutions oriented, demonstrating good judgement in selecting
solutions or proactive measures. Key to success is the ability to
work collaboratively with the store organization, corporate
business partners and external partners in a fast-paced environment
while remaining flexible, resourceful, and efficient. This position
reports directly to the Vice President of Business Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads business outreach efforts with external partners by
negotiating and executing contracts to achieve optimal
profitability and growth for Tailored Brands, while providing fair
value to our external partners.
- Partners with Marketing and Merchandising to negotiate and
establish pricing, with accountability for margin and profit
- Sets short-term and long-term account and revenue goals for
each outreach division and is accountable for functional financial
results which impact organizational performance.
- Creates financial models in Excel to model business scenarios
to manage risk and define return on investment (ROI).
- Drives Outreach team to research, source, and actively pursue
account leads to generate new external business partnerships, along
with pursuing opportunities provided by internal teams.
- Sets and maintains standards for Outreach team to nurture and
grow existing business and organizational relationships, including
Youth Outreach and Bridal Shows.
- Analyzes and assesses business opportunities to be more
efficient, cost effective, and profitable, while focused on long
term sales growth.
- Personally oversees direction and execution of high value and
National partnerships, as well as creative and formal proposals.
- Implements national and regional operating procedures,
structures, and efficiencies that provide maximum value to the
- Responsible for defining, achieving, and reporting Key
Performance Indicators (KPIs) for each business division, which may
include but are not limited to driving revenue, maximizing ROI,
growth of existing program sales, and forging of new partnerships.
- Presents high level strategy and direction to internal
executive leadership as well as to the executive leadership of our
external partners, resulting in the maximization of business
- Partners with internal stakeholders such as Marketing and
Finance, to establish marketing collateral that promotes sales
offerings to maximize profitability. Recommends innovative and
creative ideas for revenue growth.
- Monitors competitive landscape, offerings, group discounts, and
relevant industry trends to create an industry leading Business
Proven Skills, Abilities and Experience Qualifications:
- Retail Management or sales management
Experience of 14+ years or equivalent. Multiple years of successful
outside sales experience and/or experience in leading an outside
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or equivalent
experience required (work experience may substitute for education
- Current or recent experience successfully leading and achieving
business results as a multi-unit or multi-business manager.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability
to flex to various audiences. Exceptional customer service skills
with the desire to satisfy our internal and external customers.
Strong analytical skills to identify and assess potential
opportunities to drive the business. Ability to think strategically
to develop business plans and execution of initiatives.
- Self-motivated, results oriented, strategic thinker and
- Strong organizational and leadership skills, with the ability
to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Exceptional time
management and follow up skills.
- Effective communication skills with internal and external
business partners at all levels.
- Skilled at prioritizing and working under time constraints,
overseeing multiple projects at one time, and working independently
while remaining flexible to changing priorities and assignments.
Strong expertise of Microsoft Office Products including Outlook,
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Tailored Brands in-store
and back-office systems a plus, but not required (JAVA POS, Oracle,
Putty, PeopleSoft, OCF, Reflexis, etc.),
- Remote position based in the East time zone with convenient
access to NY. United States and Canada travel required.
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Work Locations: 02098 Corporate Remote 6100 Stevenson Blvd Fremont
Job: Store Operations
Organization: Tailored Shared Services
Shift: Day Job
Keywords: Tailored Brands, Fremont , Senior Director, Business Outreach, Accounting, Auditing , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!