Posted on: November 16, 2021
We are currently seeking a Staff Accountant to join our dynamic
team to support financial close and accounting operations. The
Staff Accountant primary role will be (but not limited to):
- Prepare monthly journal entries, such as payroll, fixed assets,
and expense accruals
- Maintain fixed asset module, monitor fixed asset acquisitions
- Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to
- Assist with periodic physical counts of fixed assets.
- Assist with property and use tax returns.
- Collaborate with all parts of Finance and business partners to
source accruals and ensure accurate financial statements
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations for month-end close
- Support management in completing special projects, ad-hoc
reporting and other tasks as necessary
- 3+ years of public accounting and/or industry experience in
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business,
- CPA designation
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Good work ethics
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Prior startup experience is nice to have
Keywords: Pony.ai, Fremont , GL Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!